60. Not out.

Saturday 17 July 2010

Well my fellow bloggers the day draws near and the exitment builds.
Fingers crossed we all get sorted before the switch on, but I am sure it will be a great night anyway.
Having looked over some of the blogs i am really impressed and I hope your plaesed with your results.

Most of us came to the table empty handed and open minded and with help and encouragment from Jenn and Elaine look at where we are!!! Happy days.
Not so scared anymore, just wondering what will happen wehn we go live. I ownder who will read our stories and where they will be reading them.
Who knows where this will lead us - enjoy

Barb

4 comments:

  1. we really have come a long way, I feel quite emotional about it actually. it has taken a lot of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi BARB yes we have all come along away looking forward to meeting up with people again i am just wondering if we will still be blogging in the years to come ,i find things like thhis quite addictive , I always think just have an half an hour look at things and still their hours later playing . No i correct myself WORKING see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogging folks, not many big sleeps to THE BIG NIGHT...Fingers at the ready, going live will keep us busy for hours. Maybe I should book a week off work!!

    See you all Thursday.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I just hope that with all the effort each one of us has put in that we get enough promotion to make it interesting for people and we see some interest from readers/visitors in return for our efforts.

    TBH, I'm kind of a little nervous about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete